Hanging Chair Swivel Hook – Hammock Chair Swivel Hook – Heavy Duty 700 Lb Capacity – Stainless Steel Rust Resistant [Indoor or Outdoor Use]
- Get our Hanging Hammock Chair Swivel Hook that fits all the major types of hanging chairs including hammocks, hanging chairs, Cocoon, Hammaka, Egg Chair, Sunnydaze and more!
- Never get your hanging chair ropes twisted AGAIN! This hanging hammock swivel allows the chair to make a full rotation without ropes winding up!
- Competing products are made out of zinc alloy which shatter easily; OURS ARE MADE OF STRONG STAINLESS STEEL! This hammock hanging kit will NEVER rust!
- Whether if you have an indoor hanging chair or outdoor, this hammock swivel hook holds up to 700 pounds with ease!
- BUY this hanging chair clasp today and have a swivel chair for life!
Our Hanging Hammock Chair Swivel Hook fits all the major types of hanging chairs including hammocks, hanging chairs, Cocoon, Hammaka, Egg Chair, Sunnydaze and more! The swivel for hammocks is made out of stainless steel and will hold up to 700 pounds. The hanging chair clasp is just over 4 inches long and has a spring-action closure latch with an HUGE opening of 3/4 inch to easily attach to large hooks, chains or ropes! Perfect for indoor hanging chairs or outdoor tire swings! Simply hook this swivel chair hook between the chair and tree/wall mounting device and NOW you can twist/rotate in your hanging chair without the ropes twisting or breaking as this chair swivel rotates a full 360 degrees with ease! ***This product is intended for hanging chairs only and not swings or swing benches. Swing clasps have a different closure for your added safety and this style is specifically made for rotation.
***Please note that some of the links on 1CAMO.com are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that I have experience with all of the companies that I mention, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.